The City of Pleasanton selected Interactive Resources to conduct a facility condition assessment (FCA) with a focus on roofing and HVAC needs for 5 buildings. Our firm has more than 40 years of expertise with similar projects, and has performed hundreds of FCAs for the public and private sectors.
The purpose of this limited FCA was to evaluate the roof and HVAC systems for maintenance/upgrades to existing systems and to recommend improvements. Areas of assessments included: roofing, structural evaluation and code analysis, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, and fire/life safety components.
Our FCA process began with site visits to evaluate conditions, and resulted in a thorough report that includes deficiencies, corrections, and cost estimation for the recommended roof and HVAC work for the following 5 buildings:
• 123 Main Street, City Hall
• 157 Main Street, Central services and Construction Inspection
• 1155 Santa Rita Road, Amador Theater
• 4833 Old Bernal Avenue, Police Station
• 400 Old Bernal Avenue, City Library and City Library Services